Two questions to start with. And I promise you they’re not trick questions.
- What is the greatest commonality between tvOS and iOS?
- What is the greatest difference?
p.s. There is a second page of this post. Bonus points if you can find it.
Pages: 1 2
1. UIKit knowledge can be reused
2. no touch events, PrimaryActionTriggered instead, so new kind of navigation as if using cursor keys only
It strikes me that there are some similarities between the tvOS interface model and that of the switch input system for accessibility. I wonder if Apple supports this, or if any good could come of thinking about things this way.
1. Greatest commonality, both Cocoa.
2. Greatest different, not both Cocoa “Touch”!
That’s my first thought, I didn’t yet read about tvOS.