- Do not drop from heights. Do not immerse in water. Do not feed after midnight. Remote does not like bright lights.
- Rough-side swipe sensor goes up and away from you. It is super-easy to hold upside down by mistake. Especially in the dark. As when watching TV in a dark room. Then you accidentally swipe with your palm when trying to adjust the volume and end up jumping forward or backward in time. Not good.
- Do not get potato chip grease on the swipe sensor — good thing people rarely eat chips in front of the TV. If you do, baby wipes fix all ills
- Lightning for remote. USB-C for dev main unit work. Do not cross the beams.
- Keep an old style remote or two around. They work, they’re reliable.
- Siri still has a great sense of humor
- And remember, Siri loves you:
Comments are closed.