More than twice as long, tons of new coverage, improved interactive-document how-to, and iBooks (!) which should allow updates. The Kindle version will not be updated due to Amazon’s restrictions.
Note: Once it’s approved, ping me by email if you’ve bought a copy and I’ll send you a promo code for iBooks. I can’t generate the codes until it’s been processed.
Current table of contents:
- Playground Power
- Creating Playgrounds
- Controlling Your Workspace
- Working with the Playground Editor
- Documenting Playgrounds
- Playground Internals
- Building Mini Apps
The book story to date:
- Wrote an ebook on Swift Playgrounds and pubbed it on Amazon
- Tried to update it.
- Found out I couldn’t update it
- Appealed and was allowed to remove it from the exclusive select program
- Submitted to iBooks
- Now available! Direct iTunes Link
[…] have an entire section of workarounds in the newly updated Playgrounds book if you’re looking for tips. Here’s hoping the updated version will go live […]