AirPlayer. Transform your Mac into an AirPlay-compatible display.
AirFlick Serve files and URLs to Apple TV
Bruce Display time, day, local weather, RSS-feeds, or live screen shots on ATV, among other features
AirVideo Client Bare-bones way to watch your AirVideo Server-supplied video on a Mac.
This is prerelease software. All rights reserved. Use at your own risk. No technical support is (or ever will be) provided for this product.
- Leopard now supported for most apps.
- AirVideo Server now integrated into AirFlick. Try it. You'll like it.
- AirFlick icon courtesy of the talented Jason Holtslander.
- Apple TV error messages with AirFlick? Use supported data types and don't be afraid to try again. Press menu to dismiss the error, press Play in AirFlick to re-send.
- Why can't you stream music to AirPlayer? See this write-up on RAOP.
- No, Ads don't pay much but every little bit helps. A big thank you to those kind souls who have donated via Paypal.
- Developers: you can task AirFlick from your applications. See this.
- ffmpeg is licensed under the LGPL and GPL licenses and linked to libX264, also under GPL. You can download the complete source code used to build ffmpeg here
This work 'as-is' I provide.
No warranty express or implied.
I've done my best,
to debug and test.
Liability for damages denied.
Licensing is quite a chore
The paperwork's really a bore
The lawyers they laugh
Of profits, take half
And leave me distraught to the core
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED FOR THIS PRODUCT. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ERICA SADUN, OR HER HEIRS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.